Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Accretive Healthcare, Inc.
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential shareholder claims against Accretive Healthcare, Inc. ("Accretive" or the "Company") (NYSE: AH) in connection with possible violations of federal securities laws.
At all relevant times Accretive reported strong financial and operational results to investors. However, on February 26, 2013 the Company announced that it would postpone the release of its financial results because it was evaluating the timing of revenue recognition. On this news, shares of Accretive stock fell $2.54 per share, to close on February 27, 2013 at $9.57 per share. Then on March 8, 2013 the Company disclosed that the timing of revenue recognition under certain managed service contracts was incorrect. As a result, Accretive announced that it would restate its financial statements for the years 2010, 2011, and parts of 2012. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of both federal and state law.
If you purchased shares of Accretive between May 20, 2010 and February 26, 2013 and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/581-ah-accretive-healthcare-inc.html, by e-mail at email@example.com, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV