SAN MATEO, Calif., May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SolarCity (Nasdaq:SCTY) today announced that the Company will present at the 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Cap Conference on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston Massachusetts.
Bob Kelly, SolarCity's chief financial officer, will present at 12:25 PM ET. Interested investors and other parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the presentation by logging on to the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.solarcity.com . The on-line replay will be available immediately following the presentation and for 90 days thereafter.
About SolarCitySolarCity® (Nasdaq:SCTY) provides clean energy. The company has disrupted the century-old energy industry by providing renewable electricity directly to homeowners, businesses and government organizations for less than they spend on utility bills. SolarCity gives customers control of their energy costs to protect them from rising rates. The company offers solar power, energy efficiency and electric vehicle services, and makes clean energy easy by taking care of everything from design and permitting to monitoring and maintenance. SolarCity currently serves 14 states and signs a new customer every five minutes. Visit the company online at www.solarcity.com and follow the company on Facebook & Twitter.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Aaron Chew SolarCity firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV