- Achieves first quarter revenue increase of 27% to $48.5 million compared to first quarter of 2012
- Delivers non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.07 in the first quarter of 2013
- Raises 2013 annual revenue guidance from $188-$192 million to $190-$193 million
- Establishes second quarter 2013 revenue guidance of $45.5-46.5 million
- Introduces Responsys Interact Preference, enabling a cross-channel view of customer preferences
SAN BRUNO, Calif., May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Responsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
For the first quarter of 2013, total revenue increased 27% to $48.5 million, up from $38.1 million in the first quarter of 2012.
Subscription revenue for the first quarter of 2013 was $33.6 million, up 23% compared with $27.2 million in the first quarter of 2012. Professional services revenue was $14.9 million, up 38% compared with $10.8 million in the first quarter of 2012.GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2013 was $1.5 million compared with $2.1 million in the first quarter of 2012. GAAP net income per share for the first quarter of 2013 was $0.03 compared with $0.04 in the first quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2013 was $3.7 million, or $0.07 per diluted share as compared with $3.5 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012. "Our outperformance in the first quarter demonstrates the value that customers place on our differentiated solutions, and we are confident that our growth will continue to be driven by the success of our customers," said Dan Springer, Chairman and CEO. "The strong volumes of digital messages sent by our customers and the higher than anticipated demand for our professional services from new and existing clients were the key revenue drivers this quarter. We believe our ongoing investment in innovation has allowed us to pioneer market-leading products that provide our customers with competitive advantages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV