- FLR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Construction & Engineering industry average. The net income increased by 7.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $154.88 million to $166.46 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.85% to -$21.72 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FLUOR CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -234.71%.
- FLUOR CORP has improved earnings per share by 12.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FLUOR CORP reported lower earnings of $2.69 versus $3.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.18 versus $2.69).
- FLR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.15 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.96 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.