- BODY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.31, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $5.04 million or 17.58% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, BODY CENTRAL CORP's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 40.60%.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Specialty Retail industry and the overall market, BODY CENTRAL CORP's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for BODY CENTRAL CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 34.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 3.31% trails that of the industry average.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.