PLYMOUTH, Minn., May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) plans to hold a 30-minute conference call with analysts and investors on Monday, May 13, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time ( 9:00 a.m. EDT). Larry Stranghoener, Mosaic's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will review capital management philosophy for the Company.
A webcast of the conference call including the presentation slides, both live and as a replay, can be accessed by visiting Mosaic's website. The webcast will be available up to one year from the time of the call.
About The Mosaic Company
The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the Company is available at www.mosaicco.com.
SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV