CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold Bond ® has been the gold standard for beating the heat and staying cool and dry for generations. Now, Chattem, Inc., the Consumer Healthcare Division of Sanofi US is introducing the same trusted brand in a new, no mess powder spray that delivers the odor and wetness protection of Gold Bond Powder in a convenient, easy-to-use spray.
The continuous spray delivers right where you want it – with a targeted stream different from the traditional powder. So whether you're looking to stay cool and dry for peak performance, or you just want to relieve and protect against odor, you can count on Gold Bond's triple action formula. Afterall, it's provided relief since 1908.
"The new Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray is the same formula as Gold Bond Powder, and the new product packaging -- an easy-to-hold spray can with a 360 degree continuous spray top -- allows people to use it in an even more effective way," said John Stroud, Executive Vice President, Chattem.The product is now available in drug, grocery and mass merchandise stores nationwide. Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray Fast Facts:
- Product benefits: Delivers the odor and wetness relief of Gold Bond Powder in a convenient, easy-to-use spray. The product provides triple action relief, cools on contact, absorbs moisture and soothes skin.
- When/How to Use: After shower, bath or exercise or whenever you want to stay cool and dry, simply use Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray for lasting deodorant protection and that cool, refreshing feeling.
- Who Uses: People who want to stay comfortable while being active and people engaging in outdoor activities: sports, work, hiking, music festivals, summer sports camps, military, etc.
- Product ingredients: Talc, starch, zinc oxide, fragrance, cooling and soothing agents, and botanicals.
- Available in Two Formulas:
- Classic: Captures the feel, relief and scent of the original, classic medicated powder.
- Fresh: An update on the classic. Same feel and relief, but with a light, fresh fragrance.
- Size: 7 oz, 360 degree spray
- Suggested Retail Price/Availability: $7.99; on shelves next to Gold Bond Powder at major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreens.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts