2. AMC Networks Inc. ( AMCX): Operates various cable televisions' brands delivering content to audiences and a platform to distributors and advertisers in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $4.56B, most recent closing price at $63.17 .
The second largest movie theater chain in America. AMC also has three overseas theaters currently showing Iron Man 3.
3. Cinemark Holdings Inc. ( CNK): Engage in the motion picture exhibition business. Market cap at $3.56B, most recent closing price at $30.93.
The country’s third largest movie theater chain.4. Walt Disney Co. ( DIS): Operates as an entertainment company worldwide. Market cap at $114.12B, most recent closing price at $63.21. The company's Marvel Studio produced the film. 5. Hasbro Inc. ( HAS): Engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of games and toys. Market cap at $6.08B, most recent closing price at $47.05. The toy maker has created a new line of action figures for the latest installment. 6. IMAX Corporation ( IMAX): Operates as an entertainment technology company worldwide. Market cap at $1.74B, most recent closing price at $26.09. The giant screen exhibitor is screening the film domestically and internationally. 7. Oracle Corporation ( ORCL): Develops, manufactures, markets, distributes, and services database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems worldwide. Market cap at $156.21B, most recent closing price at $33.16. Oracle/Sun Microsystem logos pop up throughout the movie. 8. RealD Inc. ( RLD): RealD licenses stereoscopic three-dimensional or 3D technologies internationally. Market cap at $708.58M, most recent closing price at $14.22. Viewers will wear RealD glasses when watching the film in 3D. 9. Regency Centers Corporation ( REG): Operates as a real estate investment trust. Market cap at $5.05B, most recent closing price at $55.71. The largest movie theater chain in the nation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts