BERKELEY, Calif., May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (Nasdaq:XOMA), a leader in the discovery and development of therapeutic antibodies, announced today that Paul Rubin, the Company's Senior Vice President, Research and Development, and Chief Medical Officer, is scheduled to present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Antibody Day on May 10, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed in the Investors and Media section of XOMA's website at http://investors.xoma.com/events.cfm . An archived version of the webcast will be available via replay for 30 days following the presentation.
About XOMA CorporationXOMA combines a portfolio of innovative therapeutic antibodies, both in late-stage clinical development and in preclinical research, with its recently launched commercial operations. XOMA focuses its antibody research and development on allosteric modulation, which offers opportunities for new classes of therapeutic antibodies to treat a wide range of human diseases. XOMA is developing its lead product gevokizumab (IL-1 beta modulating antibody) with Servier through a global Phase 3 program in non-infectious uveitis and ongoing proof-of-concept studies in other IL-1-mediated diseases. XOMA's scientific research also produced the XMet program, which consists of three classes of preclinical antibodies, including Selective Insulin Receptor Modulators (SIRMs) that could have a major effect on the treatment of diabetes. More detailed information can be found at www.xoma.com .
CONTACT: Company and Investor Contacts: Ashleigh Barreto 510-204-7482 email@example.com Juliane Snowden The Oratorium Group, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Canale Communications Carolyn Hawley 619-849-5375 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV