GULFPORT, Miss., May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hancock Holding Company's (Nasdaq:HBHC) President & CEO Carl J. Chaney, CFO Michael M. Achary and Chief Credit Officer Samuel B. Kendricks, will address analysts and investors attending the Gulf South Bank Conference in New Orleans, on Monday, May 13, 2013 beginning at 1:30 p.m. Central Time.
Interested parties may access a live listen-only webcast of the presentation through the Investor Relations section of Hancock's website at www.hancockbank.com . A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days following the conference.
About Hancock Holding CompanyHancock Holding Company, the parent company of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank, operates branches and ATMs across Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, and Texas. The Hancock Holding Company family of financial services companies also includes Hancock Investment Services, Inc.; Hancock Insurance Agency and Whitney Insurance Agency, Inc.; corporate trust offices in Gulfport and Jackson, Miss., New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La., and Orlando, Fla.; and Harrison Finance Company. Additional information is available at www.hancockbank.com and www.whitneybank.com .
CONTACT: Trisha Voltz Carlson, SVP Investor Relations Manager 504-299-5208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV