Weyerhaeuser (WY) ($31.04) set a multiyear high at $32 on April 26 and reported an earnings beat of 4 cents a share on April 26, earning 26 cents. The stock has the risk of reversion to the mean with the 200-day SMA at $27.92. The harvester of timber and forest products has a negative weekly chart profile, given a close this week below the five-week MMA at $30.61. My annual value level is $28.69, with a weekly pivot at $31.44 and monthly risky level at $33.12.
At the time of publication, the author had no positions in the stocks mentioned.
This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV