3. As of noon trading, Tenaris ( TS) is down $0.24 (-0.6%) to $42.40 on average volume Thus far, 618,206 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.12-$42.49 after having opened the day at $42.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.64. Tenaris S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the steel pipe manufacturing and distribution activities. Tenaris has a market cap of $24.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Tenaris as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Tenaris Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts