3. As of noon trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B ( UPS) is up $1.08 (1.25) to $87.17 on average volume Thus far, 1.6 million shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $86.07-$87.55 after having opened the day at $86.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.09. United Parcel Service, Inc., a package delivery company, provides transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain and Freight. The U.S. United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B has a market cap of $61.9 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 99.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts