3. As of noon trading, KB Home ( KBH) is up $0.40 (1.67) to $24.42 on average volume Thus far, 1.9 million shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $23.95-$24.60 after having opened the day at $24.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.02. KB Home operates as a homebuilding and financial services company in the United States. The company constructs and sells various homes, including attached and detached single-family residential homes, townhomes, and condominiums primarily for first-time, move-up, and active adult homebuyers. KB Home has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 52.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate KB Home a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KB Home as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full KB Home Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts