3. As of noon trading, Mercadolibre ( MELI) is up $1.96 (1.88) to $105.98 on heavy volume Thus far, 552,979 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 521,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $103.43-$106.99 after having opened the day at $104.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.02. MercadoLibre, Inc. hosts online commerce platforms in Latin America. Its services are designed to provide users with mechanisms for buying, selling, paying, collecting, generating leads, and comparing listings through e-commerce transactions. Mercadolibre has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 32.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Mercadolibre a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mercadolibre as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts