3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Johnson Controls ( JCI) is up $0.40 (1.15) to $35.29 on light volume Thus far, 854,395 shares of Johnson Controls exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.83-$35.33 after having opened the day at $34.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.89. Johnson Controls, Inc. engages in building efficiency, automotive experience, and power solutions businesses worldwide. Johnson Controls has a market cap of $23.5 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Johnson Controls a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Johnson Controls as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Johnson Controls Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts