3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK is currently very high, coming in at 76.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.68% is above that of the industry average.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $1,455.00 million or 39.07% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 39.07%, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -93.91%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income has decreased by 4.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $832.00 million to $796.00 million.
- You can view the full Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts