5WPR Named 11th Largest NY PR Firm
NEW YORK, May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to recently released rankings of Independent New York Public Relations Firms by O'Dwyers, an industry-leading trade publication, 5WPR ranked as the 11 th largest independent PR Firm.
To qualify for the 2012 rankings, companies submitted supporting fee documentation, along with W-3 forms and confidential account lists.
"We are quite pleased yet again to be named as a leading PR Agency. As the PR industry continues to change and evolve, 5WPR remains at the forefront of working hard for our clients and delivering top-notch results," noted Ronn Torossian, the founder of the firm. "At 5WPR, across all practice areas, we experience growth and success and work tirelessly for the success of our clients. We remain committed every single day to our motto. REAL. RESOURCEFUL. RESULTS. We expect 2013 to be our strongest year ever."
ABOUT 5W PUBLIC RELATIONS: 5W Public Relations ( www.5wpr.com) is a full-service PR agency known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. With nearly 100 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty Brands, Food PR, Beverage Publicity, Healthcare, Travel Public Relations), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications. The PR Agency is headquartered in New York.Contact: Ronn Torossian, 5W Public Relations, Ronn@5wpr.com, 212.999.5585 SOURCE 5W Public Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV