PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avis Car Rental today announced a money-saving promotion for residents of the United States and Canada traveling abroad. Whether you are planning a trip to Africa, Europe or the Middle East, book by May 31 and save up to 25 percent on a rental vehicle.
"Promotions like these help us drive international outbound rental volume across all territories while providing travelers with an attractive offer on a rental vehicle from our trusted brand," said Jeannine Haas, chief marketing officer, Avis Budget Group. "We look forward to welcoming and serving new and existing customers at Avis locations around the globe."
This promotion is open to U.S. and Canada residents and is valid at participating locations in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Just reference Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number G026200 when making a reservation on www.avis.com, or AWD number D808300 when reserving a vehicle via the Avis Reservation Center at 1-800-331-1084 or with a local travel professional. Reservations must be made by May 31, 2013 and rentals must begin on or before December 31, 2013. Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates apply. For full terms and conditions of this promotion, visit www.avis.com/intl. To make a reservation, visit www.avis.com, contact the Avis Reservation Center at 1-800-331-1084 or contact a local travel professional.About Avis Avis Car Rental operates one of the world's best-known car rental brands with approximately 5,750 locations in more than 165 countries. Avis has a long history of innovation in the car rental industry and is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty. Avis is owned by Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CAR), which operates and licenses the brand throughout the world. For more information, visit www.avis.com .
CONTACT: Alice Pereira 973.496.6113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV