- The event's 5K 'participate' run/walk - represented by the colour blue - is open to all ages, individuals and teams.
- The 15K 'get moving' challenge - represented by the colour green - encourages youth to be active, an important part of physical and mental health, by having them pledge to run a minimum of 15 km, with the final five kilometres being run at the event.
- The event's 25K 'go further' race - represented by the colour yellow - enables runners to challenge themselves by going beyond the half-marathon distance without having to run a full marathon.
First RBC Run For The Kids Set To Take Place September 21 To 22, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.