SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meru Networks, Inc., (NASDAQ:MERU), a leader in virtualized wireless LAN solutions, today announced that Dr. Bami Bastani, President and CEO, will be presenting at the following investor conferences in May:
Baird's 2013 Growth Stock Conference - Tuesday, May 7, 2013Where: Four Seasons Hotel, ChicagoWhen: 11:55 a.m. ET / 8:55 a.m. PT.
The 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference - Tuesday, May 14, 2013Where: Ritz-Carlton, San FranciscoWhen: 12:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 a.m. PT.Cowen and Company 41st Annual TMT Conference - Wednesday, May 29, 2013Where: New York Palace Hotel, New YorkWhen: 8:00 a.m. ET / 5:00 a.m. PT. Live audio webcasts will be made available on the investor relations section of Meru's website at http://investors.merunetworks.com. A replay of each webcast will be available online at the aforementioned website following the conclusion of each event. About Meru NetworksMeru Networks (NASDAQ: MERU) is a market leader in the development of mobile access and virtualized Wi-Fi solutions. Meru's Mobile FLEX wireless architecture addresses the ever-growing need for higher bandwidth and higher client densities. The Meru Identity Manager solution greatly simplifies secure device onboarding and the company's unique Context-aware Application Layers (CALs) enable dedicated channel assignments for specific applications, devices and usage scenarios. Meru customers include Fortune 500 businesses as well as leaders in education, healthcare and hospitality. Founded in 2002, Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Japan. Visit www.merunetworks.com or call (408) 215-5300 for more information. Investor contact: Steve Pasko Market Street Partners(415) 445-3238 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Meru Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV