Ameren (AEE) price target and estimates were raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were increased as it absorbs the parent allocation from Genco exit, UBS said. Price target goes to $38.
Blackstone (BX) price target and estimates were raised at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were increased after an upbeat investor day, said Citigroup. Multiple expansion should occur as alternatives continue to prove their model, Citigroup also said. Price target goes to $30.
Comcast (CMCSA) estimates, price target were boosted at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $48. Estimates were also increased, as the company is realizing higher sales growth, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating.
Fortune Brands Home (FBHS) numbers were increased at Morgan Stanley. Estimates were increased through 2014. Company is realizing higher margins, Morgan Stanley said. Buy rating and new $47 price target.
Genesis Energy (GEL) price target and earnings estimates were increased at UBS. Estimates were increased on improving GoM conditions and the project portfolio lineup, UBS said. Price target goes to $52. Honeywell (HON) was added to the Top Picks Live! list at Citigroup. Company is comparatively better positioned for continued sector outperformance, Citigroup said. ITT (ITT) estimates, price target were increased at Keybanc through 2014. Company is seeing higher sales while keeping a tight lid on costs, Keybanc said. Buy rating and new $34 price target. Las Vegas Sands (LVS) numbers were raised at Morgan Stanley. Shares are now seen reaching $65. Estimates were also increased, as Singapore and Macau are driving growth, Morgan Stanley said. Overweight rating. Mohawk (MHK) estimates, price target were increased at Credit Suisse. Estimates were increased through 2014. Company is realizing higher margins, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating and new $121 price target. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV