OCEANPORT, N.J., May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) -- CommVault today announced a new Customer Education Services program that provides an intuitive learning management system, with customized user training and access to new online training courses, which are designed to accelerate customer productivity and deliver the greatest value from Simpana ® software investments.
The new customer training services and certification program is the result of 18 months of research and interviews with customers, partners and industry experts. It is designed to improve the end-user learning experience, reduce costs and improve educational outreach and access across CommVault's rapidly expanding global customer and partner base. CommVault's new Learning Management System Education Advantage portal now tracks and manages each student's entire learning experience. The expanded, role-based curriculum includes new web-based and virtual instructor-led courses, which complement traditional classroom training and can be accessed from desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
CommVault Education Services has also introduced an "Ask the Educator" monthly webinar series to provide a practical, technical summary of Simpana software functionality as well as tips, techniques, and best practices intended to optimize CommVault capabilities and broaden user knowledge.New Learning Management System Personalizes Training The new Learning Management System, known as "Education Advantage," provides each customer with a personal CommVault education repository for login and profile information, as well as a history of completed courses and certification status. Customers can easily view course descriptions and schedules, and register and purchase courses. The portal will also announce new technical content and course material to help customers to stay current on the latest product features and functions as CommVault releases new updates to the Simpana software platform. Redesigned Role-Based Curriculum, New Certification Program Customer Education Services has expanded its learning programs to recommend specific courses based on the experience and knowledge required by specific roles (i.e., Help Desk Operator, CommVault Administrator, and CommVault Engineer). Students can complete the Education Services' Training Assessment, which evaluates current knowledge, compares results to others in similar roles and recommends the student's optimal curriculum path. In addition, the curriculum has been mapped to a multi-tiered, role-based certification program that demonstrates mastery of the Simpana software platform and guides customers and partners in their personal and professional growth. Flexible Course Delivery Provides User-Based Learning Control A redesigned course delivery system allows user to decide what, where, when, and how they want to learn. Students can choose from the following delivery methods and services:
- New Virtual Classroom Training - Using web conferencing and content delivery, customers can attend online courses, in real-time with expert instructors and avoid expensive travel.
- eLearning - Using any Internet-enabled device, students can participate in a wide selection of individual courses as self-paced eLearning.
- Traditional Classroom Training - CommVault's traditional instructor-led training remains the most popular learning format.
- Customer Site Instruction - Private on-site course delivery for customers who require customized content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV