Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop promotes its official summer drink with its new Chill to Win contest, mid-day events for the working professional and ways to beat the summer heat at work
DUBLIN, OH, May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Summer will soon be here and as the days get longer and the temperatures go higher, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop wants Americans to stay chill all summer long with its iconic Iced Capp frozen drink.
Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop knows its guests work hard and play hard and want to make sure they have the chillest summer yet. Starting today, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop launches its brand new, fun summer-themed contest, "Chill to Win."The Chill to Win contest gives the bakery cafe chain's guests the chance to win thousands of prizes, including daily $1,000 cash prizes and 10 grand prizes of $10,000 MasterCard™ Pre Paid cards. Starting today through to June 30, guests who purchase an Iced Capp or any cold beverage at a Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop restaurant, will receive a PIN code by peeling the tab on the side of the cup. Guests then enter their PIN code at www.chilltowin.com for a chance to win instant prizes. The PIN code is also automatically entered into a daily draw for $1,000 along with the grand prize draw for one of 10 $10,000 MasterCard™ Pre Paid cards. Chill to Win also offers guests the chance to play an open online game with no PIN code to win more great prizes including Tim Cards, additional PIN codes and an entry into a weekly draw for a VIP Music Experience with a Universal artist.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV