HAYWARD, Calif., May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Solta Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLTM), the global market leader in aesthetic skin treatments, today announced the Thermage ® Total Tip 3.0, a highly effective treatment tip for face and neck as well as other body treatments that offers the earliest visible results in Thermage treatment history in addition to the consistent long-term results. Targeted, uniform, bulk heating allows dermatologists to treat patients effectively while maintaining patient comfort.
"With the Total Tip, patients are seeing visible results in their face, jowls and neck right off the table," said Michael S. Kaminer, MD., Managing Partner of SkinCare Physicians, Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Yale Medical School and Adjunct Assistant Professor at Dartmouth Medical School and Brown Medical School. "Doctors can confidently treat the face, neck, hands and body with one highly-effective tip. The Total Tip safely delivers as much as two times greater bulk heating volume which allows more tissue to be heated to higher temperatures, delivering better results. Thermage has had 10 years of technological refinement, and patients continue to see results that are more consistent and superior to what we saw in the past."
Thermage uses radiofrequency technology to non-invasively help smooth, and contour the skin, as well as temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite, in a single treatment with little to no downtime. The Thermage Total Tip is effective for facial treatments because it delivers uniform, volumetric bulk heating. This heat is dispersed through the vascular structures, which are more abundant on the face than other body areas. This dispersal and uniformity of energy may lead to increased patient tolerability and allows practitioners to deliver an efficient volume of heat on the face, with highly positive outcomes. Patients notice both early and long-term results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV