- Mood changes/swings: Persistent sadness or withdrawal.
- Anxiety: Frequent, prolonged worrying.
- Sudden change in grades: Poor concentration can lead to anxiety about going to school or a change in classroom success.
- Heightened emotions: Exaggerated fear or anger for seemingly no reason.
- Behavioral changes or acting out: Out-of-character changes in behavior or personality.
Not Just A Phase: Five Early Warning Signs Of Children's Mental Illness
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.