As I mentioned early last week, after the invitation from Warren to be the "credentialed bear" at the annual meeting, I became reflective. In particular, I recalled my attendance at the Woodstock music festival on Max Yasgur's farm in Bethel, N.Y., in 1969 -- 44 years ago.
Now, having attended the Woodstock of Capitalism in Omaha, Nebraska, I have become reflective once again.
I have to say that I enjoyed the experience even more than Woodstock.
I certainly learned more from Charlie and Warren than I did from The Grateful Dead and The Who -- and I most assuredly remembered more about this weekend!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV