- Latest three horizontal wells yield 8,400 BOE/d gross/ 7,000 BOE/d net
- South Pass 49 program delivers 30 MMcf/d uplift gross/ 14 MMcf/d net
- Current production climbs to 50,000 BOE/d net
- Bayou Carlin acquisitions closed, drilling in progress
- Joint venture signed to explore around salt domes offshore
HOUSTON, May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy XXI (Nasdaq:EXXI) (LSE:EXXI) today announced fiscal third-quarter results and provided an operations update on activities in the Gulf of Mexico.
For the 2013 fiscal third quarter, Energy XXI reported earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, depletion and amortization (EBITDA) of $186.0 million, compared with $215.3 million in the 2012 fiscal third quarter. Net income available for common stockholders for the 2013 fiscal third quarter was $37.6 million, or $0.46 per diluted share, on revenues of $303.8 million, compared with fiscal 2012 third-quarter net income available for common stockholders of $82.5 million, or $1.04 per diluted share, on revenue of $336.0 million.
Production for the 2013 fiscal third quarter averaged 43,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOE/d) net, compared with 45,300 BOE/d net in the 2012 fiscal third quarter. Oil volumes for the 2013 fiscal third quarter averaged 28,600 barrels per day (Bopd) net. Current production has averaged 50,000 BOE/d net, including approximately 30,000 Bopd, since May 1, 2013."We brought four new wells online within the past week that have added significant production," Energy XXI Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John Schiller said. "Our West Delta and Main Pass fields continue to drive oil volumes through successful application of horizontal drilling techniques."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV