Brabble For IOS Launches
NEW YORK, May 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Brabble social sharing app and network for the 21 st century launched today with its first product – Brabble for iOS – released on the Apple appstore this week and available immediately globally. Brabble for Android, as well as Brabble for tablet versions, are coming later this summer.
Brabble is a free app which supports the unique capturing and creating of life's moments in any of four formats – video, pictures, audio and text. The app connects users to the global Brabble social network where a unique feature enables humans to connect and converse on a whole new level: you can 'brabbleback' to a shared moment with a multi-media response of your own - replying with a video, picture, audio or text.
Brabble founder and chief product officer Jeff DePalma says, "We're not alone in seeing a burning need to help people better connect through their social sharing. The trouble is, for 15 years or more, it really wasn't a conversation, was it? I posted a picture of my lunch, or vacation or the kids, and you posted a comment in response. And by the way, if it was a picture, I usually posted on Facebook, now Instagram, increasingly Pinterest for some. Videos? Maybe on Tumblr or even YouTube, but more likely they just sat on our cells. Audio? SoundCloud, maybe…"
"So what we just spent the past two years developing and launched today lets you capture all those moments in a video, a picture, an audio or a text --- and post it all to one place. But the killer feature for me is this: when your friends or family or even total strangers post a response or 'brabbleback' they can say it with a video, a picture, an audio or a good old fashioned text comment. The evolving 'brabble' morphs into a whole new kind of human media conversation."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV