RUTLAND, Vt., May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CWST), a regional solid waste, recycling, and resource management services company, announced today that the company's management will be participating in the Credit Suisse Industrial & Environmental Services Conference on Tuesday, May 14, 2013. In addition, the company's management will also be presenting at the Wunderlich Securities WasteExpo 2013 Investor Summit on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:40 a.m. CT.
The Credit Suisse Industrial & Environmental Services Conference is being held at Credit Suisse's offices in Boston, MA, and the Wunderlich Securities Conference is being held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA.
The company indicated that, while neither presentation is expected to include any material non-public information, the Credit Suisse presentation will be made available to all investors on the company's website ahead of the event and the Wunderlich panel discussion will be webcast live via a link on the company's website. Each event may be accessed via the Investors' section of the company's website at http://ir.casella.com .For further information, contact Ned Coletta, Chief Financial Officer at (802) 772-2239, or visit the company's website at http://www.casella.com .
CONTACT: Ned Coletta, Chief Financial Officer (802) 772-2239 http://www.casella.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV