FARGO, N.D., May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otter Tail Corporation (Nasdaq:OTTR) announced today that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly common dividend of $0.2975 cents per share, payable on June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 15, 2013. This represents the 298 th consecutive quarter that dividends have been paid on common stock.
The corporation will issue a news release announcing first quarter 2013 financial results after the market close on May 6, 2013.
A bout Otter Tail Corporation: Otter Tail Corporation has interests in diversified operations that include an electric utility, manufacturing and infrastructure businesses. Otter Tail Corporation stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OTTR. The latest investor and corporate information is available at www.ottertail.com . Corporate offices are located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, and Fargo, North Dakota.
CONTACT: Investor Relations (800) 664-1259
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV