FREDERIKSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource Residential Corporation ("Residential") (NYSE:RESI) will report earnings results for the first quarter of 2013 on Thursday, May 9, 2013. Residential will also host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on May 9, 2013 to discuss its first quarter results. A link to the live audio webcast will be available on Residential's website at www.altisourceresi.com through the Shareholders home page. Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the conference call will be available via the website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available for approximately 30 days.
About Altisource Residential Corporation
Residential is focused on providing affordable rental homes to families throughout the United States. It acquires single-family properties through the purchase of distressed mortgage loan portfolios. Residential works with borrowers to modify and refinance loans to keep them in their homes and converts the majority of unmodified loans into renovated rental properties. Additional information is available at www.altisourceresi.com .
CONTACT: FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Kenneth D. Najour Chief Financial Officer T: 561-682-8947 E: Kenneth.Najour@AltisourceAMC.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV