Roma Financial Corporation Announces Operating Results For The First Quarter 2013
Copies of the joint proxy statement/prospectus also may be obtained free of charge at the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov, or by directing a request to Investors Bancorp, Inc., Attention: Corporate Secretary, 101 JFK Parkway Short Hills, New Jersey 07078, or on its website at www.myinvestorsbank.com , or to Roma Financial Corporation, Attention: Corporate Secretary, 2300 Route 33, Robbinsville, New Jersey 08691 or on its website at www.romabank.com . Copies of other documents filed by Investors or Roma Financial with the SEC may also be obtained free of charge at the SEC's website or by directing a request to Investors or Roma Financial at the address provided above.
Investors Bancorp, Inc. and Roma Financial Corporation and certain of their directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from the stockholders of Investors and Roma Financial in connection with the proposed merger. Information about the directors and executive officers of Investors and Roma Financial is set forth in the Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus, dated April 29, 2013 for Roma Financial's 2013 annual meeting of stockholders, as filed with the SEC on Schedule 14A. Additional information regarding the interests of such participants and other persons who may be deemed participants in the transaction may be obtained by reading the Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus included in the Form S-4. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
CONTACT: Peter A. Inverso, President & CEO, 609 223-8310
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV