KIRKLAND, Wash., May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pendrell Corporation (NASDAQ: PCO) (or "the Company") today filed its Form 10Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the most recent quarter ending on March 31, 2013.
In conjunction with its quarterly filing, the Company published investor materials on its website, which provides updates on its business operations, intellectual property portfolio and investments.
Pendrell Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is a fully integrated intellectual property (IP) investment, advisory services and asset management firm. Pendrell seeks to invest in or acquire companies or assets that represent unique, foundational intellectual property rights with outstanding growth potential. Pendrell is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, with offices in Berkeley, Los Angeles and Washington, DC. For more information, visit www.pendrell.com.SOURCE Pendrell Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV