Another important initiative for 2013 is our transitioning of our supply chain distribution centers from third-party to company-operated locations beginning in the second quarter. While this change will not result in an immediate savings in distribution expenses due to start-up costs and an initial capital investment in equipment and software, this initiative offers an excellent return on our investment with positive impact starting in 2014.
A conference call for investment analysts to discuss the Company's fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results will be held at 10 a.m. EDT on May 8, 2013. The call may be heard on the investor relations portion of the Company's website at http://ir.steinmart.com . A replay of the conference call will be available on the website through May 31, 2013.
Investor PresentationStein Mart's fiscal 2012 investor presentation has been posted to the investor relations portion of the Company's website at http://ir.steinmart.com . The Company will also post supplemental information related to fiscal years 2008 and 2009 restated Unaudited Consolidated Statements of Income on the Events and Presentations section of the investor relations website. April Same Store Sales Release Timing We currently plan to report our April and first quarter 2013 sales on May 8, 2013. First Quarter Release Timing We currently plan to release our first quarter 2013 earnings and hold our conference call on May 23. 2013. The conference call will again be at 10:00 a.m. EDT. About Stein Mart Stein Mart stores offer the fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a better department or specialty store, at prices competitive with off-price retail chains. Currently with locations from California to Massachusetts, Stein Mart's focused assortment of merchandise features current season, moderate to better fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes and home fashions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV