OKLAHOMA CITY, May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulfport Energy Corporation (Nasdaq:GPOR) ("Gulfport") will hold a conference call on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. CDT to discuss its first quarter 2013 financial and operational results. Gulfport's first quarter 2013 earnings are scheduled to be released after the market close on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
Interested parties may listen to the call via Gulfport's website at www.gulfportenergy.com or by calling toll-free at 877-291-1287 or 973-409-9250 for international callers. The passcode for the call is 52760244. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international callers. The replay passcode is 52760244. The webcast will be archived on the Company's website and can be accessed on the Company's "Investor Relations" page.
About GulfportGulfport Energy Corporation is an Oklahoma City-based independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with its principal producing properties located along the Louisiana Gulf Coast. Gulfport has also acquired acreage positions in the Niobrara Formation of Northwestern Colorado and in the Utica Shale of Eastern Ohio. In addition, Gulfport holds a sizeable acreage position in the Alberta Oil Sands in Canada through its interest in Grizzly Oil Sands ULC, a 21.4% equity interest in Diamondback Energy Inc., a NASDAQ Global Select Market listed company, and has an interest in an entity that operates in Southeast Asia, including the Phu Horm gas field in Thailand.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Paul K. Heerwagen IV Director, Investor Relations email@example.com 405-242-4888
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV