- Judi Terzotis, president and publisher of the Fort Collins Coloradoan, has been named president and publisher of The Times in Shreveport, LA. Terzotis was named to her position at the Coloradoan in 2011. Prior to that post, she was associate publisher of Freedom Communications' The Gazette in Colorado Springs, CO. Terzotis has also held various executive positions at publications in Tennessee and Mississippi.
- Kathy Jack-Romero, the business development director at The Coloradoan, will assume the president and publisher role at the news organization. Jack-Romero has been with The Coloradoan since 2005, taking on increasingly senior roles. She has also served in leadership roles in two other Gannett markets in Nevada and Montana.
- Scott Johnson, president and publisher of the St. Cloud (MN) Times, will be moving home to his roots to be the president and publisher at the Green Bay (WI) Press-Gazette. Before his role as president and publisher in St. Cloud, Johnson was the regional advertising director of Gannett Wisconsin Media in Green Bay. He also served as advertising director at the Press-Gazette and has had various advertising roles at other outlets in Iowa and Wisconsin.
Gannett Announces Leadership Appointments At U.S. Community Publishing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts