MCLEAN, Va., May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) announced today several executive appointments within U.S. Community Publishing (USCP). These moves aim to enhance Gannett's mission to best serve our communities while investing in demonstrated leaders who work to make a difference every day.
- Judi Terzotis, president and publisher of the Fort Collins Coloradoan, has been named president and publisher of The Times in Shreveport, LA. Terzotis was named to her position at the Coloradoan in 2011. Prior to that post, she was associate publisher of Freedom Communications' The Gazette in Colorado Springs, CO. Terzotis has also held various executive positions at publications in Tennessee and Mississippi.
- Kathy Jack-Romero, the business development director at The Coloradoan, will assume the president and publisher role at the news organization. Jack-Romero has been with The Coloradoan since 2005, taking on increasingly senior roles. She has also served in leadership roles in two other Gannett markets in Nevada and Montana.
- Scott Johnson, president and publisher of the St. Cloud (MN) Times, will be moving home to his roots to be the president and publisher at the Green Bay (WI) Press-Gazette. Before his role as president and publisher in St. Cloud, Johnson was the regional advertising director of Gannett Wisconsin Media in Green Bay. He also served as advertising director at the Press-Gazette and has had various advertising roles at other outlets in Iowa and Wisconsin.
"I want to congratulate these accomplished members of our team on their new roles. Gannett continues to invest in our talent and works to bring on and retain great people. In their new positions, these proven leaders who have embraced our transformational change will continue to be integral players for Gannett and the communities that we serve," said Robert Dickey, USCP president.
About Gannett Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV