HAYWARD, Calif., May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat autoimmune diseases, will release its first quarter 2013 financial report after market close on Monday, May 13 th. Anthera will host a Corporate Update conference call on May 20 th, 2013.
Conference Call Access:Date: Monday, May 20 th, 2013Time: 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Domestic Dial-in: (877)312-8807International Dial-in: (253)237-1190Conference ID: 64577060
To access the 24-hour audio replay, U.S. and Canadian participants may dial (855)859-2056; international participants may dial (404)537-3406. The conference ID for the replay is 64577060. The audio replay will be available until May 27 th, 2013.About Anthera PharmaceuticalsAnthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat autoimmune diseases. Anthera's Phase 3 development product candidate, blisibimod, targets elevated levels of B-cell activating factor, or BAFF, which has been associated with a variety of B-cell mediated autoimmune diseases, including systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), or lupus, Immunoglobin A nephropathy, or IgAN, lupus nephritis, vasculitis, rheumatoid arthritis, idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, and others. CONTACT: Dennis Lutz of Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., email@example.com or 510-856-5598. SOURCE Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV