- Raz-Kids.com: Students listen to, read, and even record themselves reading literary and informational eBooks—anytime, anywhere. Corresponding eQuizzes test comprehension and online running records help teachers assess each student. (2013 CODiE Award Finalist)
- ReadingA-Z.com: 1,100+ fiction and nonfiction books, grouped in 27 levels of reading difficulty using our best-in-class leveling system. Filled with informational text and other resources to meet the Common Core's four anchor standards for reading. (2013 CODiE Award Finalist and BESSIE Award Winner)
- ScienceA-Z.com: Through 60+ units written to three reading levels, Science A-Z teaches critical thinking, collaboration, and communication skills that help satisfy the Common Core's Speaking and Listening anchor standards. (2013 CODiE Award Finalist and BESSIE Award Winner)
- WritingA-Z.com : All-in-one resource that delivers everything teachers need to address the Common Core's four anchor standards for writing: Text Types and Purposes, Production and Distribution of Writing, Research to Build and Present Knowledge, and Range of Writing.
- VocabularyA-Z.com: Allows teachers to quickly build academic vocabulary lessons complete with downloadable activity sheets and game tips.
- Reading-Tutors.com: For students needing extra help to meet the Common Core's ELA standards, this website provides 400+ reading resource packets and is backed by 8+ years of research proving its effectiveness.
Learning A-Z To Provide Free Access And Licenses To Its Award-Winning Websites During Teacher Appreciation Week 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts