ATLANTA, May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALIM) ("Alimera"), a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, today announced that it will release its first quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results after the market close on Thursday, May 9, 2013. An investor conference call will follow on the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
The conference call will be hosted by Dan Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Rick Eiswirth, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the call, please dial (877) 369-6586 (U.S. and Canada) or (253) 237-1165 (international). A live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at http://www.alimerasciences.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning May 9, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. ET and ending on May 15, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (international), Conference ID Number: 64145879. A replay of the webcast will be available on the corporate website for one week, through May 15, 2013.About Alimera Sciences, Inc. Alimera Sciences, Inc., based in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. Presently, Alimera is focused on diseases affecting the back of the eye, or retina. Its primary product, ILUVIEN, is an intravitreal implant containing fluocinolone acetonide (FAc), a non-proprietary corticosteroid with demonstrated efficacy in the treatment of ocular disease. Investor Contact:ICR, LLC John Mills310-954-1105 John.Mills@icrinc.com SOURCE Alimera Sciences, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV