3 Technology Stocks Dragging The Sector Down
2. As of noon trading, Teradata Corporation ( TDC) is down $3.31 (-6.2%) to $49.75 on heavy volume Thus far, 5.5 million shares of Teradata Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.81-$50.43 after having opened the day at $49.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.06. Teradata Corporation provides analytic data solutions worldwide. The company offers data warehousing solutions that include software, hardware, and related business consulting and support services. Teradata Corporation has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 14.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Teradata Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Teradata Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts