WXS, WEX And ATHN, Pushing Diversified Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, WEX ( WEX) is down $5.77 (-7.6%) to $70.22 on average volume Thus far, 127,823 shares of WEX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 256,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $69.41-$70.48 after having opened the day at $69.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.99. WEX Inc. provides corporate card payment solutions in North and South America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. It operates in two segments, Fleet Payment Solutions and Other Payment Solutions. WEX has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 8.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates WEX as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full WEX Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts