2. As of noon trading, Google ( GOOG) is up $12.77 (1.54) to $842.38 on average volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $836.00-$845.60 after having opened the day at $836.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $829.61. Google Inc., a technology company, builds products and provides services to organize the information and make it universally accessible and useful. Google has a market cap of $222.4 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 23 analysts that rate Google a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Google as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Google Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts