3. As of noon trading, Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) is up $0.23 (0.69) to $33.39 on average volume Thus far, 24.5 million shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 50.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.08-$33.52 after having opened the day at $33.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.16. Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Microsoft Corporation has a market cap of $273.2 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Microsoft Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Microsoft Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts