2. As of noon trading, MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) is up $9.15 (1.68) to $554.68 on heavy volume Thus far, 434,625 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 576,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $550.63-$557.66 after having opened the day at $551.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $545.53. MasterCard Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides transaction processing and other payment-related services in the United States and internationally. MasterCard Incorporated has a market cap of $63.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate MasterCard Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasterCard Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts