KNOXVILLE, Tenn., May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Bank is excited to welcome Loni Peters to the eastern Tennessee commercial team where she will serve as Commercial Portfolio Specialist and support new lenders David Barclay and Bryan Harper. Peters, who has worked with SunTrust Bank since 1996 as a Commercial Banking Specialist, will office out of the Knoxville branch with responsibilities such as creating loan proposals, maintaining loan process schedules and identifying loans with amounts below $1MM and extended maturities greater than 1 year from the current date. In her new role Peters will demonstrate competency in the areas of relationship and portfolio management, two skills that she acquired during her employment with SunTrust.
Peters' familiarity of the Knoxville market includes 16+ years, during which she actively volunteered with the Shepherd of Hope Food Pantry since its inception in November, 2012. She continues to serve the non-profit, started by Faith Lutheran Church in Farragut, Tennessee today.
About Capital BankCapital Bank, N.A. was formed in July 2010 as the banking subsidiary of Capital Bank Financial Corp., a bank holding company incorporated in 2009 with the goal of creating a regional banking franchise in the Southeastern United States. With approximately $7.1 billion in total assets as of March 31, 2012, and more than 1,600 employees, Capital Bank offers a broad range of financial services and operates 164 branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. More information on Capital Bank is available at www.capitalbank-us.com.
CONTACT: Susi Winchell Marketing Director, VP Capital Bank 239.449.5850 www.capitalbank-us.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV