BURLINGTON, Mass., May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MicroFinancial Incorporated (Nasdaq:MFI), a financial intermediary specializing in vendor based leasing and finance programs for microticket transactions announced today that James R. Jackson, V.P. and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at the Metro Meeting Center in Boston, MA. Microfinancial's presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:35 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed at the conference website, www.ideasconferences.com or in the investor relations section of the Company's website: www.microfinancial.com .
About IDEAS Investor Conferences
IDEAS Investor Conferences are sponsored directly by money management firms for the benefit of regional investment communities. The IDEAS investor conferences are annual independent venues allowing quality public companies to present their investment merits to an influential audience of investment professionals. The IDEAS Investor Conferences are held annually in Boston, Chicago and Dallas and are produced by Three Part Advisors, LLC. Additional information about the events can be located at www.ideasconferences.com .About MicroFinancial MicroFinancial Inc. (Nasdaq:MFI), is a financial intermediary specializing in microticket leasing and financing. MicroFinancial has been operating since 1986, and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
CONTACT: Dave Mossberg Three Part Advisors, LLC Tel: 817-310-0051
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV