3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 41.70% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 54.30% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Although SIX had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP has improved earnings per share by 41.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $6.08 versus -$0.50 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 60.7% in earnings ($2.39 versus $6.08).
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 3.31 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company.
- You can view the full Six Flags Entertainment Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts