Analysts were expecting profit of 45 cents a share on revenue of $8.58 billion.
10. -- Google is close to unveiling an à la carte subscription service for some of YouTube's specialist video channels, the Financial Times reported.The move could be announced as early as this week. It will apply to as many as 50 YouTube channels, people familiar with the plan told the newspaper. Viewers will be able to subscribe to each channel for as little as $1.99 a month.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts