NEW YORK, May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of IEC Electronics Corp. ("IEC" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: IEC) who purchased stock between February 8, 2012 and April 30, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/iec-elecronics-iec/ .
The investigation concerns the Company's announcement that its consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012, the quarterly periods during fiscal 2012, and the quarter ended December 28, 2012 are being restated due to an accounting error related to inventory at one of the Company's subsidiaries.If you own IEC stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/iec-elecronics-iec/ . Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Joseph Levi, Esq. Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.30 Broad Street - 24th Floor New York, NY 10004 Tel: (212) 363-7500Toll Free: (877) 363-5972Fax: (866) 367-6510 www.zlk.com SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV